What is Dash?
Dash, a leading cryptocurrency alongside Ethereum and Ripple, is steadily gaining in popularity and value. An abbreviation of “digital cash”, Dash was developed as an innovative solution to the main shortcomings of the cryptocurrencies currently on the market. On a user level, it addresses issues of transaction speed, privacy, and cost; on a structural level, it offers a revolutionary system of governance and more stable opportunities for investment. Buy Dash (DASH) India with BuyBitcoin.
How is Dash different?
Dash is unique because the fundamental system on which it operates is different from all other cryptocurrencies on the market.
Cryptocurrencies typically use a system of nodes to mine for new coins and verify transactions that appear in the blockchain. “Masternodes”, created alongside Dash, enables the network to have anumber of unique functions.
Dash prides itself on being the first self-governing and self-funding protocol. Every user of Dash can propose projects to the network. So, you can get funding for anything that will improve and grow Dash, including development, funding, and everything in between. Essentially, Dash funds its adoption and growth with everyone accountable to the network. It is simple to submit a proposal and get funding for your idea.
Network Used by Dash
Dash relies on a next-generation P2P network. Dash uses the unique peer-to-peer which works on incentive principle. So, miners secure the blockchain and receive rewards for doing so. They also receive masternodes to reward validating, serving, and storing the blockchain. These masternodes are a new type of network servers working in incredibly secure clusters known as quorums. Consequently, these allow for a range of decentralized services, including privacy, governance, and instant transactions, without having to worry about low-cost network attacks.
Benefits of Dash
- Transaction speed: The InstantSend function allows Dash coins to be traded and confirmed in less than 1.5 seconds. Also, this optional feature improves the user experience by reducing the lag time on transfers and purchases made with Dash coins. Depending on the amount of traffic in the blockchain at any one time, transactions using other cryptocurrencies can take hours—and sometimes days—to be confirmed. So, this delay is one of the major complaints of current users. In turn, one of the key value propositions of Dash is its utility.
- Privacy levels: One of the main attractions for investors in cryptocurrency is the opportunity for private transactions, similar to traditional cash exchanges. However, many cryptocurrencies can’t ensure the level of privacy that users seek. It is because both the sender and the receiver are visible on the blockchain. The PrivateSend option in Dash uses Dash masternodes to scramble information amongst other transactions taking place in the network. This, in turn, makes it extremely difficult to trace senders and receivers. This is one of the key differentiators of Dash—and for a peer-to-peer network built on the revolutionary potential of private transactions, a critical one at that.
- Governance: The system uses Masternodes to govern the network. Hence, each masternode is allocated one vote on every proposal that is submitted to the system, meaning that Dash is a currency that is truly decentralized—and democratic—in its design. As a result, Dash has the funding and input to guide its strategic development, ensuring strong market adoption.
Buy Dash (DASH) in India
BuyBitcoin will soon add Dash cryptocurrency to the platform Keep visiting for updates.
- Over 25 coins listed to trade in on BuyBitcoin.
- Live trading 24/7 with zero buy-sell price difference.
- Open order book support, so you can set your buy and sell orders at a rate different from the market.
- Secured with utmost standard of the industry.
- Our 24/7 customer support team is always there to help you out.