What is Bitcoin Diamond?
Bitcoin Diamond uses legacy signing for all non-SegWit transactions and BIP143 for SegWit transactions. This is unlike BTG and BCH which use the BIP143 for all transactions. Because of a large number of BCDs which will be in circulation, it is not clear exactly how BCD is a fork of Bitcoin. Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) India with BuyBitocin.
The miners of the coin use X13 algorithm which engages GPU miners fully. According to BCD developers, this altcoin does not require Bitcoin blockchain as other forks of BTC do. The distribution of this coin is not as generous as that of BTC because you only get 0.5 BTX per 1 Bitcoin you had as of block 492820. Unlike many of the cryptocurrencies launched in 2017, it is stated on BCD’s website that the coin was created as a ‘free dividend for BTC holders’.
Trade with BuyBitcoin now. Click here now
There really isn’t much to say about Bitcoin Diamond except a few basics:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) plans to switch from Proof-of-work to Proof-of-stake. If this happens, it means holders of coins will have a chance to gain interest on their coins (gaining new BCD simply for holding BCD in a BCD wallet).
- Anyone who had Bitcoin when the fork occurred has 10 Bitcoin Diamonds for every 1 Bitcoin they owned.
Buy Bitcoin Gold (BTG) now with BuyBitcoin. Click here.
- The coin hasn’t been airdropped yet. Generally, a snapshot is taken at a specific block height and then the coin is airdropped (released) at a later date when the development team is ready.
Team Every and Team 007 are behind this project that aims to solve the unsolved issues from the Bitcoin network. The company is organized under the name of The Bitcoin Diamond Foundation and they are located in Singapore.
These Altcoins may be the next big things. Click here to see more
Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) India
BuyBitcoin will soon add Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) cryptocurrency to the platform Keep visiting for updates.
- Over 25 coins listed to trade in on BuyBitcoin.
- Live trading 24/7 with zero buy-sell price difference.
- Open order book support, so you can set your buy and sell orders at a rate different from the market.
- Secured with utmost standard of the industry.
- Our 24/7 customer support team is always there to help you out.